Saturday, August 29
School
I started my first week of school last week. Im taking english, math, a computer class and a library class. if I take one more credit Im full time so Im thinking about taking the gym class....free access to gym equipment and i can go whenever and basically do whatever i want. Sounds good to me. I really like my math class. My teacher is cute, she is older with glasses and short blond hair. She doesnt put up with anyone's crap. She just makes them leave the class room. I love it. My english teacher is just barely younger then me, she is so sweet. She has stars in her eyes, she wants to change our lives through her class. and I dont really have teachers for my other classes they are all self paced so I have to make time for them and do them on my own time. its sort of scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment