I havent made a new post in so long...I'm not sure where to start. Life continues...boring. I have a bunch of art projects I am working on...pictures to come maybe. I want to start going to the farmer's market on Saturdays and sell some of them. I am rather proud of myself.
D and I are wanting to move out sometime. Dont know when that will happen. My goal of losing weight is not really panning out. I'm just doomed to remain fluffy forever.
Griff is huge. He talks all the time. He loves trucks and cars. He loves his dogs and mac and cheese. He runs and swims and jumps all the time. I love him so much I cant stand it. I really never knew that I would adore him as much as I do. what a blessing he is for me. Talk about keeping me sane, he makes me focus and remember what is important. If it wasnt for him I really dont think I would be here. My sweet boy. He is a mommy saver:)
No comments:
Post a Comment