Saturday, September 11

For the first time in almost 7 years I want to go back to my natural hair color. I'm tired of re-growth and hair appointments and the cost of getting my hairs did. Not fun to spend 40 bucks every 6 weeks. Bleh. So dirty blond here I come. I am dying to get my new pics off my new CANNON REBEL but every time I have tried to upload them something goes wrong and now I dont have time. A biology test tomorrow that I am sure I am going to fail that I need to study for is really taking up a lot of time. Damn you school I hate that I cant be creative anymore.

1 comment:

sarah said...

do the natural hair color thing! i did! you'll love it! don't worry, you'll find time to create, you have to, your a creator! (;