Thursday, December 23

aha. Yeah maybe I should update a little. I would like to add some pictures but my camera just happens to be smarter then me. Every time I try to upload new pics it says ERROR. Not making me a happy camper. Dave and I have finished the semester in one piece. We went to Disneyland for Thanksgiving and had a blast. We had a Christmas party with Dave's family, Ashley went to New York for a week and Margo and I went to Vegas to pick her up. Her flight was 2 hours late due to snow then they lost her duffel bag for a second. They found it eventually. We got home around 6 in the morning. Nice. Tomorrow we are having a Christmas Eve party with everyone we know and a few people we dont. We are meeting Dallin's parents tomorrow night. Dallin is Ashley's boyfriend. Super nice and funny. We like him. .

No comments: