Friday, December 11

Its been too long!







































Griffin really makes me so happy! Its silly to think that a child can be so funny and smart. Every mom thinks her child is the smartest/best/cutest.....blah blah blah.
Every where we go every one just adores Griff. He waves and bats his eyes.
He is the biggest flirt.

He has just discovered nudity. He wants to be naked all the time. He runs and giggles, thinking he is getting away with something big. He is also obsessed with the piano and the vacuum. I really have no idea what his deal is.
Dave just keeps getting better and better. He has gotten a bit slimmer and he is so proud of himself. (I'm more proud.) I cant believe that we have been married for almost 5 years. Its crazy to think that he can stand me to stay with me.

I have discovered that I'm a bit more like my parents than I ever thought. Can you say "Crazy Train"? yeah be afraid. And Dave takes it like a trooper and when I'm done being psychotic he tells me that he loves me. Griffin really is a gift from God, he will look at me in my crazed stupor and say "Hi MOM!" Gosh I just adore his fat little face! Its the only fat thing on him the skinny little stink...

No comments: