My closet looks like a thrift store. I want to get a money box and a chair and have people walk through and pick what they want. I had the brilliant idea while I was half asleep, I could put up fliers for a wee business. I would go to people's homes when they have collected all the things they dont want anymore and I would take the stuff to the thrift store for them. We have alot of retired folks here who would rather not drive all over town. And as a perk I could sort through the boxes and find awesome vintage treasure!
That is until a creepy murderer person tries to end me. Hmmm ideas are much better when you are asleep. Like the one I had in my drug induced dream state, where I had gone back in time to 17 century England and for some reason was meeting George Washington. He was hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment