oh I have so many things to update my avid 4 readers about. I have so many pictures that I want to upload....its really not even funny.
School is fine. not fun or funny or really even entertaining. I go and sit and pretend to listen to my poor teacher try to teach everyone while all the middle aged rude ass women laugh and make fun. I sorta want to punch them, but I keep it under control and zone out and read my math book like its interesting.
Every mother says it but really I am the only one who has the right. My son is the smartest and the best. He says the funniest little things all the time and gives the greatest kisses. He makes me want to be a better person. I want to try all because of my tiny boy. Oh love.....
No comments:
Post a Comment