Sunday, March 21

I love looking at other people's blogs. I gaze at their pictures and read their words....it feels like we are the best of friends and they want ME to hear their deepest most heart felt moments. This is a wonderful feeling for me because I am rather anti-social. I don't want to go out and see real people. Having those sweet old ladies talk to my baby sends me into full panic mode. I cant help it. I hate it actually. As a younger me, I was loud and out going and crazy and...blah blah blah. Getting married really mellowed me out on so many levels. Its silly how we evolve as individuals. The saying "People don't change, they just become more like themselves" is true I suppose. I have always chosen to stay home and read then go to a party. While I like to party, I get really crazy and do things I regret, so I stay home. home home home.
Enough about all of that.
My mommy is at this very moment in her car on her way here to see me!!!! She is coming for almost a whole week to see me and Griff and Dave! I have been so excited I cant contain it. I have been screaming and jumping and just all around rowdy-ness have been going on. I have felt like the 17 year old Melanie. Its ah-maze-ing! Im so happy I cant wait for 7 to get here. Apparently I have been told that I am staying the night at the resort room with my mom and Star. Griffin has been freaking out and screaming that Star is coming to his house to see him. He loves her:)

No comments: