I havent been this sick in forever. a cold and now Im throwing up? lame. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. Please let me go to sleep tonight I beg to the silent somebodies up there. It doesnt seem like much of a possibility, since every time I lay down I have to puke. UGH. I will have no prego jokes please. That is NOT happening for a very long time, if ever again.
School is lame. Im tired of it and ready for summer. I dont want to have to think about my midterm that is on Wednesday that I have not even studied for. Yet anyways.
My son is funny. He head butted me today. In the cheek. It hurt and I thought about crying. But I didnt. He saw he had hurt me and kissed my cheek ever so softly with out me even asking him to. Tonight, he laid in bed for almost an hour before going to sleep, and he laid ever so quietly and held my hand till his closed his eyes. I almost cant stand it. I just adore him.
No comments:
Post a Comment