Friday, January 28

Happy People make my ass twitch

How is possible that I am the nicest person out there? Im talking about those people in customer service jobs, the the huge government paid beast who can't say hello when I approach the front desk or the girl who threw my food at me through the drive thru window at burger king. The world is a scary place when you are so rude that I cry. I mean I'm a pretty resilient person but come on. That women could clearly see that I was freaking out about my benefits for next month and still she was mean. Poor griffin was freaked out that i was crying... I could do her job better then she could. Why don't I have a cushy government job where I ignore you then treat you like dirt. So I will continue being the nicest person. I'm that icky sweet person in the bank line and at Starbucks I smile and say have a nice day even though they should it first. Whatever. I have good Karma coming my way fat lady and all you got is secretary butt syndrome.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I totally feel you. It seems like they should be hiring nice people to serve those of us who could use an extra smile. I remember the woman who worked at Department of Family Service in Wyoming where I got on Medicaid was so awful I cried almost every time I left that place. How did these ladies get hired? I guess they are just hoping to scare us off so they don't have to help us.

Melanie said...

I know!! How on earth do they get away with acting like that! Thanks Mel your awesome:))