Saturday, January 29

Say what?

Ok I am venting some more. It really annoys me when I find blogs that I want to follow and they have removed their navigation bar on the top. BLURG!! *that was my angry noise* So moving on, I have been crafty out the wazoo this month. I have Cannon all prepped and ready for the upcoming photog sessions and I promise that you will be amazed. Or not. I'm amazed at myself.

I am following so many crafty ladies out there, I must admit that sometimes it makes me feel a bit inadequate. I mean here they all are blogging and maki
ng tutorials and videos while raising 3 or 4 children and continuing on with their lives with jobs and homes and husbands. I think the real issue for me is 1. I want a house and 2. I want another baby. There I said it. Its true. I'm having baby envy right now and its official.

So instead of having another baby that I cant take care of on my own here is a pic of my one, soon to be 3 year old. Ok he is a super cute fat cheeked lovable monster. Yeah I like him a little

No comments: