I got a Cricut machine for Christmas. I cant even begin to describe the joy it brings me! I love it, I have dozens of stuff that I have been collecting for months from the thrift stores all over town, and now I can finally start to play with them:) I had a tiny creamer, that I put vinyl on saying "the cream" in French. I repainted some blocks that used to say Santa, but I separated them into 2 new sets, one saying SPA, and the other saying IF. Dave thinks they are silly, but I think the word IF says so much. But the real accomplishment is my two shelves above. The red one used to be a nasty sickly yellow. Not pretty. So I sanded it for about 45 minutes, and stained it with red acrylic paint. I made a copper bow to hang on it. They white one used to be black and gold with shells along the top. The shells were falling off and I didnt like the color anymore. So that got sanded, and painted white. I put some pretty papers on it and it also got a copper bow on the pretty little corner:) thanks for looking
Friday, January 8
sometimes when i want to smash things, i make things instead
I got a Cricut machine for Christmas. I cant even begin to describe the joy it brings me! I love it, I have dozens of stuff that I have been collecting for months from the thrift stores all over town, and now I can finally start to play with them:) I had a tiny creamer, that I put vinyl on saying "the cream" in French. I repainted some blocks that used to say Santa, but I separated them into 2 new sets, one saying SPA, and the other saying IF. Dave thinks they are silly, but I think the word IF says so much. But the real accomplishment is my two shelves above. The red one used to be a nasty sickly yellow. Not pretty. So I sanded it for about 45 minutes, and stained it with red acrylic paint. I made a copper bow to hang on it. They white one used to be black and gold with shells along the top. The shells were falling off and I didnt like the color anymore. So that got sanded, and painted white. I put some pretty papers on it and it also got a copper bow on the pretty little corner:) thanks for looking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment